Daily Hand Delivery Schedule Summer 2015
Student assistants make daily delivery and pickup rounds for the PSD LBC.
- Jones 307 — Check the “To be delivered” glass case for anything to be delivered.
- Jones 122 (The Dean’s Office) – Check the top TWO folders (LBC and JFI/EFI/...) and either ask the receptionist for the PSD mail OR if she's not there, you can check that back bin. Only take pieces that have PSD building abbreviations OR if it says “HR-Records”/”Payroll”, “Financial Services”.
- Eckhart 207 B
- Hinds Geophysical Sciences Mail Room (1st Floor)
- Physics Kersten 201
- GCIS Chemistry Business Center--Room 149E--Check the “Outgoing” folder.
- JFI 145E
- Other buildings. (This would include A&A, KICP, EFI, Maroon Financial, anywhere else.)
- Comptroller and HR, 6054 S. Drexel Ave
- 1st floor = anything labeled “HR Records”/”Records”
- 3rd floor = anything labeled “Payroll”/”Financial Services”
Maroon Financial — For deposits. Make sure to file the receipts in the binder on Martina’s desk.
GEMS Cards — Pick up from 6054 S. Drexel Ave — The HR Building — 3rd floor desk/receptionist. Say you are there to pick up a GEMS card for “so and so”. They will ask for a photo ID and ask you to sign/date a form to indicate you picked up the card. Then, make a copy of the GEMS card/letter at the LBC; deliver the GEMS card to the proper “so and so” and make sure to get them to sign and date the copied form. File the copied, signed, and dated form back in the LBC in the binder marked “GEMS”.