The University offers a number of on-campus serivces in the form of rechage centers and other facilities. Depending on their billing structures, there are a variety of ways used to pay for these services. Contact the the serivce center for acceptable payment options.
- Recharge centers and telephone/networking services are generally billed directly to accounts as the services are used.
- Other serivces like the Quadrangle Club and the University Press issue invoices. If the service provider accepts payments electronically (via ACCTS), the invoice should be forwared to the financial administrator for processing. If electronic payments are not accepted, then an ePayment request is used to facilitate payment.
On-Campus Service Providers
- PSD Graphic Arts, Chris Leather, 773-702-7350
- Chicago Creative Communications, Deneen Gillespie, 773-702-3949
- Stationary Ordering
Misc. Office Equipment/Supplies:
- Office Machines Department, Joe Hirjak, 773-702-5999
- PSD Stockroom, Prentice Bradford, 773-702-7352
- University forms are ordered through BuySite from Staples
- Cylinder Gas Operations, orders / billing
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Facility, Antoni Jurkiewicz, 773-834-7420
- Geophysical Sciences – Microprobe Operations, Ian Steele, 773-834-5861
- Mass Spectroscopy, Chang-Jin Qin, 773-834-8905
- Fisher Chemistry Stockroom, Sarah Young, 773-702-0672
- Undergraduate Laboratory Stockroom, Elizabeth Lane, 773-702-9828